Gateway Saturday PM
Gateway Program (ages 5-12)
This program offers young skiers the opportunity to discover the excitement of downhill skiing in a fun and safe environment. The program is recreational in nature, with a focus on improvement through increased skiing time and includes an introduction to gates, brushes, and moguls along with other terrain features to build and reinforce skills. The program is designed to develop competent, safe, and happy lifelong skiers. Skiers are grouped by age and ability. The child is required to have skied down unassisted from the Winslow Quad lift the previous season to be in this program.
· This program begins on Jan 6th, 2018 and runs through March 4th, 2018
- Sessions are 2 1/2 hours in duration
- Schedule: Either Sat 9am-11:30 or Sat 1pm-3:30pm or Sun 9am-11:30 or Sun 1pm-3:30pm
- Participants must have skied unassisted from the top of Winslow Mountain previous season.
- Program cost does NOT include lift access
- Registration is limited