The purchaser and/or user of this ticket agrees and understands that skiing and snowboarding are hazardous sports that bare spots, variations in snow, ice and terrain, along with bumps, moguls, stumps, forest growth, debris, rocks, and many other hazards and obstacles exist within this ski area. In using this ticket and skiing the area such dangers are recognized and accepted whether they are marked or unmarked. The skier/rider realizes that falls, collisions and the above mentioned do occur and injuries may result, therefore, each individual assumes the burden and the risk of skiing under control at all times. If you do not agree with this clause, then do not ski/ride here.
I, the undersigned, have read and understood the terms of the Skier/Rider Liability Release. I am signing freely and of my own accord, realizing it is binding upon myself, my heirs and assigns, and in the event that I am signing it on behalf of any minors, that I have full authority to do so, realizing its binding effect on them as well as myself. I further agree to assume all risk of personal injury or loss or damage to any of my property.
Season Pass Rules
1. This pass must be worn at all times and must be shown to the operators of the lifts and every time you ride a lift. Failure to display a valid lift pass will result in dismissal from the lift line. This pass is for your personal use only. Transferring the pass is not permitted and will result in the revocation of the pass without refund.
2. The passholder realizes that skiing/snowboarding has categories of inherent risks that all skiers/riders MUST ASSUME if they participate in the sport. They include but are not limited to, variations in snow and terrain, ice, rocks and forest growth (above or below surface, bare spots, towers, utility lines and their components, snowmaking and snow grooming equipment and collisions. Read and heed all posted signs. Purchase of a season pass does not imply that you can use all lifts and ski/ride all trails.
3. Being fully aware of the risks, the pass holder hereby agrees to waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for personal injury or property damage and further hold harmless and indemnify the Cataloochee Ski Area and its representatives from any and all liability or claims resulting from participation in this sport.
4. The passholder hereby grants his/her permission to copyright and use, re-use and publish, and republish photography of themselves which may be used in any printed, online or advertising materials for or related to the ski area.
5. Cataloochee Ski Area personnel shall have the right to revoke or confiscate this pass in any instance where, solely in the judgment of a Cataloochee representative, the skier acts in any manner which endangers or may endanger the safety of any other person, violates the Skier Safety Act or for misconduct or nuisance.