Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") governs the usage of Nell Software LLC's (Nell Software) products and services (the "Services"). This Policy is incorporated by reference into each contract Nell Software enters into with a customer (each, a "Customer") for the use of such Services. Nell Software may modify this Policy at any time without notice. In addition, this Policy is incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions applicable to Nell Software Corporation's Web site so that no person who utilizes Nell Software Corporation's Web site (regardless of whether that person is a Customer) may take any action utilizing Nell Software Corporation's Web site that a Customer would be prohibited to take utilizing the Services.
The purpose of this Policy is to enhance the quality of the Services and to protect Nell Software Corporation's customers, and the Internet community as a whole, from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive Internet activities. This Policy applies to each Customer and its employees, agents, contractors or other users of such Customer who obtain Services from Nell Software (each such person being a "User"). Each User should use common sense and good judgment in connection with the Services. Parents or guardians should always supervise minors in using the Internet. Parents and guardians should remain aware at all times of what is on the Internet and how the minors under their care are using the Services and the Internet.
Users may not:
- Utilize the Services to send mass unsolicited e-mail to third parties.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any illegal activity.
- Utilize the Services to copy material from third parties (including text, graphics, music, videos or other copyrightable material) without proper authorization.
- Utilize the Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
- Utilize the Services to traffic in illegal drugs, illegal gambling, obscene materials or other any products or services that are prohibited under applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in any manner that violates applicable law.
- Utilize the Services in connection with any tortious or actionable activity.
- Utilize the Services to publish or disseminate information that (A) constitutes slander, libel or defamation, (B) publicizes the personal information or likeness of a person without that person's consent or (C) otherwise violates the privacy rights of any person.
- Utilize the Services to cause denial of service attacks against Nell Software or other network hosts or Internet users or to otherwise degrade or impair the operation of Nell Software Corporation's servers and facilities or the servers and facilities of other network hosts or Internet users.
- Post messages or software programs that consume excessive CPU time or storage space.
- Utilize the Services to offer mail services, mail forwarding capabilities, POP accounts or autoresponders other than for the User's own account.
- Utilize the Services to distribute or post any virus, worm, Trojan horse, or computer code intended to disrupt services, destroy data, destroy or damage equipment, or disrupt the operation of the Services.
Nell Software expressly disclaims any obligation to monitor its Customers and other Users with respect to violations of this Policy. Nell Software has no liability or responsibility for the actions of any of its Customers or other Users or any content any User may post on any Web site.Reporting Non-Copyright Violations:
Nell Software encourages Users to report violations of this policy by e-mail to: email@example.com, including in any such report the name of the offending domain (for example, xyz.com) and the type of abuse (for example, spam, illegal acts, harassment, etc.) in the "subject" field of the e-mail.
Trademark and Copyright Policy
Nell Software Trademarks:
"Nell Software" and the Nell Software logo are trademarks of Nell Software Corporation and are protected under the laws of the United States and other countries. The Nell Software trademarks identify our company as the source and origin of Nell Software products that we distribute. Other companies are not allowed to distribute their own products - even products derived from Nell Software software under our open source license - under the Nell Software trademarks.
In order to preserve their value as trademarks, Nell Software Corporation prohibits inappropriate uses of these Nell Software trademarks by other companies, organizations or individuals.
Some trademark uses, of course, are legitimate, such as to properly indicate Nell
Software Corporation software or related services. Wherever you do use the Nell
Software trademark to properly indicate Nell SoftwareLLC. software or related
services, you must first contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and also include the following notice wherever your
own trademarks are noticed:
"Nell Software" and the Nell Software logo are trademarks of Nell Software,
"iSalesSite.com" and the iSalesSite.com logo are trademarks of Nell Software LLC.
Other Company's Trademarks
Microsoft, Outlook, Active Directory, Blackberry, Apple, Treo, Linux and other third party trademarks referenced on this web site are property of their respective owners.